Paul Rosenthal puts our kids first
Our children and schools have a friend in Paul Rosenthal. He voted for all-day kindergarten, paid back the money previously borrowed from our schools, and worked together with Democrats and Republicans to invest in our children from pre-K to college. Paul will keep working to make sure every child gets the world-class education they deserve:
Prioritize our Students
- Make sure Minnesota meets our obligation to fund our schools, working to reduce class sizes and improve student achievement.
Invest in Pre-K and Early Childhood Education
- Expand access to quality pre-kindergarten education to Minnesota’s youngest learners.
Reduce College Tuition and Debt
- Make college more affordable by freezing tuition and reduce student debt by allowing graduates to refinance loans at lower interest rates.
Working Together to Build a Transportation System for Our Community and State
Paul is Working to Move Minnesota Forward
- Secured grant funding with local leaders and lawmakers to make improvements I-494 and East Bush Lake Road, creating 2,500 jobs for our community.
- Co-authored legislation to fully fund the I-494/I-35 Interchange project to ease congestion on one of the worst bottlenecks in the nation.
Paul’s Transportation Priorities:
- Invest in an equitable transportation plan, fixing highways, roads, bridges, and improving transit options.
- Work with both Democrats and Republicans to pass a bipartisan solution for the long-term.
A Note from Paul:
“It is essential to have a reliable transportation system for Minnesota families and businesses. I’m committed to making the bipartisan effort to fix and build our transportation infrastructure for future generations.”